Shoot the Breeze!
- Summer League starts Wednesday, June 18, at 5:30 pm. Kevin Smith, the STB Club treasurer, will be running the league, which runs through August 7. Click HERE for more details!
- Next up for the Shoot the Breeze Disc Golf Club: The 2014 Discraft Shoot the Breeze Open, to be held at Lake Shore Park, June 7 & 9. Once again, John Verzella will be the TD. Registration will be handled on Disc Golf Scene - Click HERE to register!
- The 2014 Ashtabula Ice Bowl is now history! $702 was raised for Ashtabula Community Action's Meals for Seniors program; and 102 pounds of canned goods were collected for Ashtabula Catholic Charities. Special thanks goes out to our sponsor Bathfitter, and to Michael Mote for personally collecting $220 for the charity. Check out the pictures on our galleries page!
- The 2013 Sticky Fingers is now history! We were able to raise $668 for Beatitude House in Ashtabula. Thanks to our Sponsor, Briquettes Smokehouse, in the Ashtabula Harbor for their generous support. More details on our News & Events page.
- Fall Handicap League - Wednesday nights - 9 week league, starting September 4- count your 6 best weeks. Start time is 5:30 pm (possibly moving back to 5 pm start time if we start running out of daylight.) Need two qualifying rounds - come on out and join us! For more info, go to the the "Contact the Club" page.
- The 2013 Discraft Shoot the Breeze Open was AWESOME again! Thanks to everyone who came out, and thank you to our sponsors. We were able to pass out a ton of loot to the players!
- The 2013 Ashtabula Ice Bowl is History! $517 was raised for Ashtabula Community Action's "Meals on Wheels" program, and 77 pounds of food donated to Ashtabula Catholic Charities. Both programs help feed the hungry in Ashtabula County. Thanks to our sponsor, Bath Fitter Ohio, and everyone else who made it happen! Click HERE for a link to the galleries page!
- It's over a few years old, but if you missed it the first time around, check out the article from May, 2009's Flying Disc Magazine featuring "The Lake Erie Monster"
- Sunday Scrambles! - Sundays at 10 am.